Saturday, April 16, 2011

Resignation


Unfortunately, FlyffyBunnyPwn will be losing its head writer, FluffyBunnyPwn (the narcissist guy has the audacity to name the blog after himself) . He has been busy with work and decided that I, Soaringhawk, should take over for a while. Until he feels like he has enough free time for the blog, I will do my best to make the posts as interesting as possible. I specialize in Ravages of Time and Anime Reviews, so I will be depending on domodragon53 for other reviews. Hopefully, FluffyBunnyPwn will return soon. If not, then I might consider adding other writers. But, my policy is the same as Cao Cao's: Don't question the employed, and don't employ the questionable.















(Edit) Just kidding. FluffyBunnyPwn would assemble his army and kill me if I tried something like this. For now I'll just stay in the rank of a grunt writer. But this is something that the warlords of Ravages of Time would actually consider. Those crazy thinkers, always planning far ahead...

3 comments:

  1. Sup, you spelled "resignation" as "resignition" hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the correction, returned leader.

    ReplyDelete