Monday, April 25, 2011

Anime and Video Game Characters: Shikamaru Nara


"Man... so troublesome..."

Bio- Shikamaru is a ninja from Naruto specializing in using shadows to control his opponents. He is part of Team 10 which consists of himself, Chouji, Ino and Asuma, their leader. Shikamaru is very lazy and will try to avoid doing something if it's the least bit troublesome. Although he's lazy, he's a genius. He's very unenthusiastic though, just wanting to just live effortlessly without having to encounter any sort of problem that will require him to get off his butt. But when things needs to be done, Shikamaru steps up his game and ultimately becomes a lazy badass.

Why I Chose Him-
Shikamaru reminds me of myself. I'm extremely laid bad, very lenient, and I'm often indifferent towards most things. I'd rather spend a lazy afternoon just cooped up in my room either listening to music or taking a nap rather than going out. I tend to think logically, more than emotionally as well.

Epic Moment-
Shikamaru avenges Asuma. That right there is what Shikamaru is capable of and that's exactly why he's such a badass. He may be the laziest ninja in history, but he's perfectly fit to be a leader.

Rating: Badass Lazy Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment