Sunday, April 24, 2011

Return of the Hawk

What's this? I come back from my hiatus, and suddenly everything has changed. This hawk no longer has the most commented posts: now its tied between the FluffyBunny and the DOMODRAGON and me, the Soaringhawk. And now this hawk's posts are no longer the most viewed: That bunnyPWN's Full Metal Alchemist has become the most popular thing since the beginning of this blog. Well, this hawk will tolerate it no more.

Does anyone remember Kefka from Final Fantasy VI? You know, my avatar picture? Remember how dramatic his change was? Well, this clown will now become the strongest being here. No more playing around. Watch my return carefully, for even the fourth genius is scared.

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about?? I didn't even get half the crap you were referencing about dude. Go back into your nest.

    ReplyDelete